Organizer: Parsons Music Foundation Supported by: Parsons Music
Sponsor: Gibson、Warwick、Dr. Martens、Shure、Sabian、Ludwig、Line6
Official amplifiers: Orange、Hughes & Kettner、Markbass
Official drums & cymbals: Ludwig、Sabian、Meinl Official wireless: Line6
Official Media Partners: FreShMAn Supported: Trinity ROCK & POP
Contestants should not have any contract with a record company during the period between application and final, offenders will be disqualified.
Application fee for each entry: HKD $120.
Application deadline extend to
March 13, 2017 (Mon)
Complete the online application form and pay the application fee online.
Date & Location
|March 25-26, 2017 (Sat-Sun)||Parsons Music Hall, 11/F, Gemstar Tower,. 23 Man Lok Street, Hung Hom|
( Ticketing and programme details to be announced)
|April 29, 2017 (Sat)
(Maximum 12 finalists in Guitar Legend, Maximum 8 finalists in Bass Legend, Maximum 12 finalists in Drum Legend )
|Location will be announced at a later time|
The organizer will invite experienced musicians to join the judging panel. Decisions of the judging panel shall be final and irrevocable regardless of circumstances.
- Any changes of judging panel will be announced on Facebook and website
- All applicants will be scheduled to participate in the preliminary round
- Schedule of preliminary and final shortlist will be announced on Facebook and website. Finalists will receive e-mail notification as well.
Placing will be awarded to the winners (1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place winners).
Gibson USA Guitar (Guitar Legend )
Warwick Bass (Bass Legend)
A set of Line6 G10 Guitar wireless (Guitar & Bass Legend)
Sabian AAX Cymbal Set Ludwig black beauty snare(Drum Legend)
A pair of Dr. Martens boots
A pair of Shure earphones
Cash prize HK$2,000
Qualified for the final of Band Legend Competition in August of 2017
Automatically become Parsons Music ambassador, might have the performing opportunity in 2017 Shanghai Musikmesse show (flights & accommodation included)
Cash HK$1200, Parsons Music Cash Coupon HK$1200 and trophy
Cash HK$800, Parsons Music Cash Coupon HK$800 and trophy
Terms and Conditions
- Solo performance by the contestant.
- Contestant should perform with the backing track which is submitted with the online form.
- Each contestants should perform one piece.
- Contestants cannot enroll more than one entry in the same instrumental group.
- Selected song can be original/re-arranged/ cover/ TRINTIY ROCK&POP.
- Selected song cannot be changed from registration to preliminary, and final contest.
- Performance in competition must not exceed 6 minutes.Change of materials will not be permitted after the submission.
- Contestants must bring along their own Guitar/Bass/Drumstick for the competitions. The organizer will only provide amplifiers and drum set.
- Parsons Music Foundation and Parsons Music has the rights to publish the contestants’ images and videos.
- Contestants should give the priority to the Organizer within 1 year by attending the music events organized by Parsons Music Foundation and Parsons Music
- Once the application online form is submitted successfully, contestants are bound by the terms and conditions of “Guitar X Bass X Drum Legend Competition”.
- Contestants entering more than one group may bear a risk of time clash. This may result in their own decision whether to attend the competition(s) or not.
- Substitution or swapping of contestants and change of names or groups will not be permitted after the submission of application forms.
- Except for those competitions cancelled by the Organizer, no fees will be refunded, regardless of any reason.
- Breaking any of the rules and requirements of the event such as being late or absent may incur disqualification, no fee will be refunded.
- Under no circumstances will late entries be accepted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to reject entries without required supporting documents.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendments without notice. The most updated version posted on the official website overrides the previous ones.
- The Organizer shall be the final authority in resolving disputes. All final dispute resolution decisions shall be final and binding.
Tel：3150 0375 / 3150 0202